Tennessee Volunteers Baby (3 pc) Footie, Bib and Had Set
Let your little baby boy celebrate the Tennessee Volunteers University Football team with this adorable 3-piece hoodie pj set. This unique set includes our custom, soft cotton coverall, hoodie and bandana bib. Each piece is high in team spirit and also includes exquisite quality embroidered T Vols University logos on the headband and bandana bib. The onesie features University of Tennessee-themed embroidered graphics on both the front and back to complete the perfect sleepwear or costume ensemble for your young fan! Unmatched quality and design!
Bodysuits are available in sizes: 0–3 Months, 3–6 Months, 6–9 Months, 9-12 Months
Let your little Vols-Smoky trendy baby boy, be the pride of the team with this fantastic, fresh, ultra soft, 100% Cotton made, three pieces set, perfect as a present, daily baby clothing or to bring more support to your NCAA College Football Team.
- MADE WITH SAFETY IN MIND - Safety is our number one priority, so we designed our products with your baby in mind, using safe dyes and product testing to ensure its quality. We guarantee that our products will meet your expectations and fit. If for any reason, it doesn’t, we offer free returns no questions asked.
- PRODUCT INFO- 3 Piece Apparel Set: Long Sleeve footie, hat and Bandana Bib from Tennessee Volunteers University. This baby gift outfit set has you covered from head to toe. Use it as a onesie set, jammie or the perfect outfit for everyday babywear.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED - Each of our products are officially licensed by University of Tennessee, ensuring your baby, newborn or infant to wear the most authentic and beautiful image from your college football team, looking cute while staying comfy.
- 100% SUPER SOFT PREMIUM COTTON - Our fabrics are made from carefully selected cotton then combed and carefully processed to create our super soft cotton. This brings the baby more comfort and freshness.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - We know babies make messes. It’s why we made all our piece easy to clean. Just toss them in the wash (on the delicate cycle) and they come out clean.